Maximum Performance - It’s Not Coaching It’s Results.
The #1 Success System Used By The World’s Highest Achievers
It’s time to say goodbye to old, boring, useless life coaching, executive coaching, Law of Attraction, NLP, and all coaching. With failed results, bad coaches, and lack of real proven systems that produce results everyone goes through the life coaching blues. The days of the same antiquated, rehashed theories and methodologies that everyone else uses are dead. All that warm, fuzzy coaching was crap and champions know that real coaching is all about competing, winning, and being your best or the best.
Real professional coaches like Phil Jackson, Pete Carroll, Joe Torre, Gregg Popovich, and Coach J deliver the winning game plans that contain the strategies to compete and know how to make the adjustments to win. All other so called coaches use rehashed crap from an old book or course.
Maximum Performance kills it when results and success matters!
If you make the choice to invest in the success of your life then by all means do it but you better remember the most important key for success: don’t do what everyone else is doing because you will only get results everybody else gets! If this is your life and you needed surgery you are probably going to find the best surgeon to operate. Well, this is your life so would you ever trust your life in the hands of the typical life coach who is mediocre in their own success but went to a how to be a life coach seminar or would you place your life in the hands of the most trusted, successful program and expert used by the world’s highest achievers in life, business, and sports? Maximum Performance – Everything Else Is Just Average.
Maximum Performance Versus All Coaching
The Difference Is As Clear As Success Versus Failure
HEAD TO HEAD COMPARISON
- Coaching is based on the same old methodologies used by everybody else and renamed to fit the niche of a particular coach.
- Coaching origins are from sports but fails to produce the achievements and results of real professional coaches from sports.
- Coaches struggle and constantly focus on getting new clients and up-sells with little regard to the success of their clients.
- Coaches fail to achieve their on success yet claim they can change your life, their initial consultations are sales pitches.
- Coaching utilizes courses, seminars, or books you can get in any bookstore and you would save more money and time.
- Coaches are usually part-timers and have little concern for client’s results because they need to focus on paying their bills.
- Coaching is centered on antiquated theories adopted by each coach and given to clients without knowing their clients.
- Coaching practices are all varied and sporadic with little industry control, no oversight by outside entities, or standards.
- Coaches continually rename their coaching program periodically to lure new clients but it’s the same old coaching program.
- Coaching is used by the average person expecting average results so coaches fail to generate any real success.
- Maximum Performance is unique, proven, and ever evolving for each client. There is no one program that fits all.
- Maximum Performance incorporates professional sports strategies and motivation used by world champions.
- Maximum Performance is financially successful and has no need for up-selling, we focus on delivering results.
- Maximum Performance extraordinary success is totally-based on client results, our success is your success.
- Maximum Performance is a proprietary success system used by elite achievers that no coach can ever access.
- Maximum Performance is a full service corporation committed to every clients’ results and long-term success.
- Maximum Performance constantly develops new strategies, motivation, and applications to ensure client success.
- Maximum Performance maintains the highest professional standards & ethics which are reflected in our demand.
- Maximum Performance core foundation never changes-real results for clients! It’s all about your success.
- Maximum Performance is used by the world’s high achievers who demand extraordinary results which we deliver.
Maximum Performance outperforms all coaching based on results, success, and satisfaction!
Maximum Performance & Coach J, America’s Success Expert, as featured on
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Maximum Performance?
Maximum Performance is a completely custom designed proprietary success system designed specifically to your strengths, weaknesses, and characteristics. Forget coaching, personal development, self help, and the same old related theories and methodologies that turned up over twenty-years ago and has never changed except in names. This is an all inclusive system that gets results for all areas of your life, career, business, and sports that you might play as a pro, enthusiast, or weekend warrior. There are no up-sells, additional courses, or advanced programs. That is something life coaches, executive coaches, business coaches, and all coaches do to keep you paying on the promise of false hope. Maximum Performance was originally developed for professional sports, then top global CEO’s, and high profile individuals and organizations. Coach J then took the core elements and designed the program to benefit each client based on their own characteristics to insure their greatest results and success. It’s the same process world champions use to compete and win at the highest levels. Now, for a brief time, Coach J is committing his valuable time and expertise to help the select few who want to achieve their best life. Simply, there is nothing else better when it comes to your results and success.
Who is Maximum Performance designed for?
Originally designed for the elite in life, business, sports, and entertainment but now offered, for the very first time, to a limited few who will achieve and succeed even more than originally thought possible. This is not designed for everyone, if we were to say that it would violate one of the biggest rules of success. Not everyone can be successful is a given because if it were true, success would not exist. Unlike coaching, who will get as many unsuspecting clients as possible to make sales, we will only partner with a select few who have the greatest potential of achieving their best. Our success and longevity have always been based on our clients success and we will never deviate from what has made us the premiere success program of the world’s highest achievers. It’s an honor to serve our elite clientele and equally an honor to be one of our teammates who becomes our family for life. All walks of life have accessed our program and it is solely-based on our analysis of how much you will benefit from our program, it’s all about your results.
How much does it cost?
The cost for the program is determined by an initial consultation and an analysis of the amount of time we would need to commit to you to insure your greatest results. Before being accepted into the program, we detail your investment and there are never any additional costs beyond what we discuss. We are not coaching or personal development where one price applies to all and keep the sales coming. This is a custom-tailored success system that is personalized for results just for you. It’s designed to last you the rest of your life. The best way to detail cost is that if you are looking for discounts, comparing this to any kind of coaching, seminars, or courses then you should purchase the aforementioned. This is an elite success system used by those willing to invest in their own success. It is not cheap or designed for the average who only want average results and will pay the average price. A simple analogy is if you want success do you want a Honda driving your success or do you want a Ferrari to drive your success? There have been people who ask us about costs compared to all the coaching, courses, seminars, and mastermind groups people will spend each year and we actually are less expensive because we are a one time get all your results for the rest of your life system. We wouldn’t be in business if our clients didn’t think we were well worth the results they have achieved. Like everything our costs are driven by supply and demand plus the results of our clients.
How do I start?
It’s easy, just click the I Choose Success button above in the blue box and fill out a brief, confidential form. We will then contact you for the best time and day for a 20-30 minute consultation to discover more about your needs and if we would both be a good fit for your success. We hope to have you as one of the few who chooses to be a champion in this game of life.
How does the program work?
We use a combination of phone, video conferencing, email, and one on one. Your time matters and so does ours so we actually find the most productive mediums designed to best fit you, your schedule, and to deliver your best opportunities for success. At the end of your program you will have the opportunity to spend a full day with Coach J, America’s Success Expert, at a premiere private world class sports complex/resort in Southern California which is priceless on its’ own but designed to further boost your results and success.